KNT 14

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0M8JOhILWhL

Do you like chocolate?
Ah, well, yes I do. It's so delicious. KitKat, Toblerone. It gives you lots of sugar.  So I guess I shouldn't have too much of it Though, I always want to have more

Did you eat chocolate as a child?
Well, yes. It was Ayam Jago chocolate bar. Very cheap stuff. And Choki Choki .. this one was a chocolate cream. Both products were quite famous back then when I was just a lil kid.

Why do people eat chocolate all over the world?
It tastes good. That's the primary reason. The more expensive they are, the better they taste. It improves your mood. Stimulates your endorphin. Well it contains lots of things which I don't know for sure, but it is sweet and most people do like sweet things.

·         Describe a social networking website you often use
·         Why do you think people use it
·         Is it more common in adults or youngster?

Well, I use facebook, instagram, and twitter for now. Some of my friends use path, but I just don't see the point. I use the social media to run my business. I should post some things to engage with the audiences, post some interesting pictures, announce what I do, and the latest development in the business. Those kinds of things. But, I guess, other people use social media to observe their friends and family which are quite far away from their place which means they can't see them face to face. At least, we need to know if someone is sick, get married, died, if a baby was born .. these important things are published almost every day by people in the social media, so it connects people who are far away from each other. Facebook is not so popular among the teenager. Teenager prefers Path, or instagram or even snapchat to connect.

Do people in your country do online shopping? Why?
Well, yes, online shopping is not a trend, like it was five years ago. Now, people use online shopping significantly as it is proven to be a safe and secure method to purchase things you want with comparatively cheaper price.

Is there any customer dissatisfaction from online shopping?
Well, yes, of course. Sometimes people may feel that the product isn't the same as the displayed. Or, maybe the delivery takes way too much time. Perhaps, it was broken during the delivery.  Or they get the wrong product as there is a mixed-up or something upon the preparation from the seller part. So yeah, bad thing is a possibility, but it is just a minor incident, I believe ..  Most of the time, things are just fine...

Do you recommend anyone to do online shopping?
Well, if it is to someone whom I consider as a tech-savvy person yes, I will recommend it .. But, it's not for everyone. There are lots of things to read and click in detailed. And the payment and delivery method can be quite complex .. So, not everyone can do online shopping successfully ..

In your country, do people prefer online shopping or from a local market streets?
Well, the housewife and the poor people still go to the traditional market. The rich will do their shopping in luxurious mall and online shopping. So yeah, that's the typical preference of shopping that I notice..

What is your favorite personality?
Recently, I like Elon Musk .. He does lots of things with his talent .. He purchased PAYPAL and it led to other projects such as SpaceX - plotting a way to Mars .. Tesla Motors - building electric cars for everyone Solarcity and Hyperloop to initiate future city transportation and residential both are build from environmental perspective

What do you like about him?
I like that you should be all out in life. Give it all you can and Win big or lose big.. It's not a gamble though with him, he has talents to back it up..

Do you want to be a celebrity?
And be constantly under society watchful eyes? Ah, no thanks .. I guess being rich is much more important than being a celebrity. Some celebrities are poor, and they are just famous due to their inappropriate attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSAY 27

ESSAY 17

ESSAY 5