KNT 9

https://soundcloud.com/wara-rahan/audio-knt-requestan-1

How important is it to have an academic goal in life?
Well, let’s see … academic goal in life … I assume that we are talking about the academic degree here and how it is gonna be helpful in our life. The academic credentials gained from having a formal education is likely to help someone to reach the next level on the career ladder. As we know that most institutions rely on those who graduate from reputable university. I’m not saying that that’s the best way to recruit an employee. It’s just the most common way. So, if I am a person whose career relies on my education, then chasing an academic goal should be the top priority. However, if I have the ability to run a successful entrepreneurial business, be my own boss and make loads of money, then a degree is not that important. Well, it’s book smart versus street smart. that kind of thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSAY 27

ESSAY 17

ESSAY 5