Popular posts from this blog
KNT 14
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0M8JOhILWhL Do you like chocolate? Ah, well, yes I do. It's so delicious. KitKat, Toblerone. It gives you lots of sugar. So I guess I shouldn't have too much of it Though, I always want to have more Did you eat chocolate as a child? Well, yes. It was Ayam Jago chocolate bar. Very cheap stuff. And Choki Choki .. this one was a chocolate cream. Both products were quite famous back then when I was just a lil kid. Why do people eat chocolate all over the world? It tastes good. That's the primary reason. The more expensive they are, the better they taste. It improves your mood. Stimulates your endorphin. Well it contains lots of things which I don't know for sure, but it is sweet and most people do like sweet things. · Describe a social networking website you often use · Why do you think people use it · ...
ESSAY 5
Everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs' regardless of their academic ability. The right to obtain an education should be given for every human mainly because education is a vital tool to improve people's quality of life in general. If someone becomes more educated, there is a likely chance that he / she will be more useful to the society compared to if this person is uneducated. The ability to provide benefit to the public and to oneself is the primary reasons why people must be granted their rights for education. When someone has already finished their compulsory education from primary school up to the senior high school level, they usually have the options to join the workforce or to continue pursuing an education in the college or university. If they choose to work, they will be considered as unskilled workers and, therefore, will be likely to receive a lower overall salary. In contrast, if someone has the qualification of a bachelor degr...
Comments
Post a Comment